Pasta Chicken And Broccoli Pesto Toss
|Vegetable||4 Ounce, uncooked|
|Cooked chicken breast/Turkey breast||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooled|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce|
|Basil leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), lightly packed|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Pine nuts/Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
1. In a pan cook the pasta until tender and as per directions on the package and keep aside after draining and cooling it down.
2. In a large bowl mix pasta, chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
3. In a blender or food processor with cover process basil and garlic such that they are finely chopped.
4. Add mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt and process again to combine well.
5. Add parmesan cheese to the mixture and toss the mixture with the pasta to coat well.
6. Serve after stirring in pine nuts or after refrigerating.
7. Tip : Before serving, gently toss the pasta after removing from the refrigerator for 30 seconds.