|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean beef stew meat||1 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Water||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Beef instant bouillon||2 Tablespoon|
|Cabbage||1 Small, chopped|
|Carrots||4 Medium, sliced|
|Canned chickpeas||15 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Canned kidney beans||15 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Zucchini||4 Medium, sliced|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, peeled|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Salt free herb seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil.
2. Put in beef, onion, celery and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
3. Put in water and bouillon and bring to boil.
4. Put in cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
5. Reduce heat.
6. Cover and simmer 45 minutes.
7. Put in zucchini, tomatoes, parsley and seasonings and simmer 15 minutes longer.
8. Prepare CREAMETTE Radiatore or Shells as package directs and drain.
9. Put in to soup and heat through.
10. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
11. Refrigerate leftovers.