|Lamb brains/Veal brains||1 Pound|
|Frozen artichoke hearts||8 , halved|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat/Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1) Preheat the oven to 200 °F before warming.
2) In cold salted water, soak brains and sweetbreads for 15 minutes and rinse in cold running water.
3) Take a kettle; place the brains and sweetbreads in it by covering with enough water and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Drain well and let cool.
5) Trim them by removing membrane and slice into 2-inch pieces and keep aside.
6) Follow the directions on can or package to cook artichokes.
7) Drain well and add salt and pepper to taste.
8) Coat the brains, sweetbreads, artichoke hearts, cauliflower, zucchini, and chicken livers first with beaten eggs and then with bread crumbs and keep aside.
9) In deeply heated fat or oil (heated to 365°F when checked with a frying thermometer), fry meats for 4 to 6 minutes and vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
10) Allow the fried foods to drain on absorbent paper and keep warm in the preheated oven until ready to serve.
11) Serve warm at once on removing from the oven.