Linguine with White Clam Sauce
|Linguine||1 Pound, uncooked (1 Package)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chopped clams||13 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1. As per package directions prepare the CREAMETTE linguine and drain.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil and garlic.
3. Mix in reserved clam liquid and parsley and let it cook and stir 3 minutes.
4. Put in clams, wine and basil.
5. Let it simmer 5 minutes and toss clam sauce with hot cooked linguine.
6. Serve immediately refrigerating the leftovers.
Calories 952 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.1 mg27.4%
Sodium 1345.5 mg56.1%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.5%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 43 g85.9%
Vitamin A 29.2% Vitamin C 36.6%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 68.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet