Linguine with White Clam Sauce
|Linguine||1 Pound, uncooked (1 Package)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chopped clams||13 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1. As per package directions prepare the CREAMETTE linguine and drain.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil and garlic.
3. Mix in reserved clam liquid and parsley and let it cook and stir 3 minutes.
4. Put in clams, wine and basil.
5. Let it simmer 5 minutes and toss clam sauce with hot cooked linguine.
6. Serve immediately refrigerating the leftovers.