|Egg noodles||6 Ounce, uncooked|
|Italian dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||4|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Cremini mushrooms/Button mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned chicken broth||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Take a 11 x 7-inch baking dish and brush with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cook noodles according to package instruction, drain, and keep in the baking dish.
4) Take a pie plate and combine bread crumbs and basil.
5) In a bowl, beat in egg with water.
6) In a skillet heat oil.
6) Dip chicken pieces in the egg mixture, roll in crumb mixture so that the crumb coat well, and then deep fry in the heated oil until all sides brown well.
7) Keep aside the fried chicken.
8) In the skillet, heat remaining oil and stir fry onion, mushroom, and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
9) Add flour and stir for a minute.
10) Pour in broth and wine and bring it to boil.
11) Season with salt and pepper.
12) Cook for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens and then reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
13) Pour the remaining sauce over noodles and stir well so that the noodles get coated well with the sauce.
14) Arrange the fried chicken pieces over the noodles.
15) Drizzle the remaining sauce over the chicken and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until chicken are cooked well and sauce is hot and bubbly.
16) Garnish with parsley and serve.