Last-Minute Halloween Meals For Kids
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Green food coloring||2 Teaspoon|
|Rotisserie chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chop|
|Frozen carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|For the sauce|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Chop the chicken into small pieces.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and melted butter.
3. In a pot boil water over high heat and then add the food coloring followed by the macaroni, boil and cook the macaroni for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
4. In a bowl combine cream cheese, garlic salt, milk and black pepper, cook it int the microwave at 20 seconds interval 3 times.
5. Once the macaroni is done drain and transfer it in a bowl.
6. In a large bowl combine chicken, carrots, cheese sauce and macaroni and combine them well until well coated.
7. Transfer the macaroni into a baking dish and sprinkle the breadcrumbs mixture on top.
8. Bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
9. Serve the delicious macaroni and cheese hot.