Italian Rice Soup With Chicken Livers
|Uncooked rice||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chicken livers||4 , cooked|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Heat butter in a skillet and lightly brown rice.
2) Add bouillon and boil.
3) Add salt and pepper. Cook covered in simmering heat till rice is cooked.
4) In a bowl, mix chopped chicken livers with beaten egg yolk.
5) Take off rice from heat and add liver mixture.
6) Serve in with parsley and grated cheese sprinkled on top.