Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Button mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beef stock||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
2) Wipe mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil, and saute onion.
4) Cover and cook in low heat until onions are tender.
5) Stir in garlic and ground beef and cook for sometime until meet is brown evenly.
6) Saute in mushrooms and cook for a few mintues.
7) Mix flour, tomatoes and their juice, parsley, salt, pepper, herbs, and tomato puree.
8) Pour in wine and and stock and let it boil.
9) Reduce heat, cover pan, and simmer for 1 hour.
10) In a large pan, boil salted water and add tagliatelle and mix in 15 minutes before the sauce is ready.
11) Bring back to boil and cook for 10-12 minutes.
12) In a hot serving dish, drain it.
13) Pour sauce over the noodles,
14) Serve with a bowl of grated cheese.