Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Button mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beef stock||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
2) Wipe mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil, and saute onion.
4) Cover and cook in low heat until onions are tender.
5) Stir in garlic and ground beef and cook for sometime until meet is brown evenly.
6) Saute in mushrooms and cook for a few mintues.
7) Mix flour, tomatoes and their juice, parsley, salt, pepper, herbs, and tomato puree.
8) Pour in wine and and stock and let it boil.
9) Reduce heat, cover pan, and simmer for 1 hour.
10) In a large pan, boil salted water and add tagliatelle and mix in 15 minutes before the sauce is ready.
11) Bring back to boil and cook for 10-12 minutes.
12) In a hot serving dish, drain it.
13) Pour sauce over the noodles,
14) Serve with a bowl of grated cheese.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2988 Calories from Fat 821
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.6%
Saturated Fat 30.9 g154.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 311 mg103.7%
Sodium 4633.3 mg193.1%
Total Carbohydrates 335 g111.6%
Dietary Fiber 24.1 g96.6%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 185 g369.2%
Vitamin A 79.2% Vitamin C 107.4%
Calcium 113% Iron 104.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet