1. In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic and parsley. Whisk it well. Marinate the mushroom cap.
2. Grill marinated mushrooms. Sprinkle salt and grill for 10 minutes.
3. Put cheese on the mushroom and grill again.
4. Smear olive oil on bread and put it over grill as well.
5. To put the sandwiches together- spread sun dried tomato mayonnaise on breads.
6. Place mesclun greens over it, tomatoes and Portobello. Top it with other bread.
If sandwiches are what you love during snack break, we have got something special for you. The chef in the video shows how to make a Portobello mushroom sandwich. The mushrooms are marinated, seasoned and topped with cheese. The sandwich is then prepared which is amazingly tasty. Try the recipe yourself!