|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Peel the eggplant and slice into 1/2-inch crosswise pcs.
2) In a bowl, add the beaten egg, water and salt, blend well; dip each slice of the eggplant in the egg mixture and saute gently , unil brown on both the sides.
3) In a well greased casserole, place the eggplant slices alongwith the cheese slices.
4) Into the tomato sauce, add onion and oregano, heat and pour around the eggplant.
5) Bake in the oven at 350 Deg F , until the cheese melts and browns.
6) Serve on a nice dish.