|Italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound, casing removed and sausage crumbled|
|Ground turkey||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Whole peeled tomatoes||7 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained and crushed (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced black olives||2 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wide egg noodles||6 Ounce, cooked, drained (1/2 Of 12 Ounce Package)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Brown the sausage and turkey alongwith the onion and garlic in a large Dutch oven. Cook till the meat is no longer pink and then drain.
3) Except for the Parmesan cheese, noodles and the mozzarella cheese, add all the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the Parmesan cheese and noodles and mix to blend properly.
5) Pour the entire concoction into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 20 minutes.
6) Uncover the dish, sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over the preparation and bake for 7 more minutes.
7) Serve hot.