|Non stick olive oil cooking spray||4|
|Sliced bell peppers||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Use Green, Red And Yellow, About 1 Large Pepper Of Each Color)|
|Sliced onions||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried marjoram leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Spaghetti/Linguine||4 Ounce, cooked and kept warm|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Teaspoon|
1) Use a large skillet to spray with cooking spray.
2) Place over medium heat until hot.
3) Sauté bell peppers, onions, garlic, basil and marjoram for a while and cook with cover 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are wilted.
4) Take away the cover and; cook for another 20 to 30 minutes or until onions are caramelized and mixture is soft and creamy.
5) Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, if desired.
6) Use plates to spoon pasta by topping with peperonata and cheese. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.