Tiramisu With Brandy
|Mascarpone||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Double cream||8 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Cup / 125 Milliliter)|
|Sugar||2 Ounce (1/4 Cup / 60 Gram)|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||12 Fluid Ounce (1 1/2 Cups / 375 Milliliter)|
|Sponge fingers||1 (250 Gram, 1 Packet)|
|Grated chocolate||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
1) In a bowl put mascarpone, cream, brandy and sugar. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
2) In boiling water dissolve coffee powder and keep aside.
3) Take a 20 cm/8 in square dish and arrange the base with one-third of the sponge fingers.
4) Pour one-third of the coffee mixture over sponge fingers. Layer with one-third of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat layering but finish with mascarpone mixture layer on top.
5) Sprinkle grated chocolate on top and chill for 15 minutes before serving.
6) Serve chilled.
Calories 904 Calories from Fat 648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.6%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g120.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72 mg24%
Sodium 50.9 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 46.7 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.2% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet