|Granulated sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, at medium speed, beat eggs until light and frothy; gradually add sugar, beating until smooth and creamy. Add oil; beat until well blended.
2. Stir in lemon, orange and vanilla extracts and salt.
3. With mixer at low speed, add the flour, a half cup at a time, mixing just until smooth.
4. Chill batter at least 2 hours to enrich flavor. (Batter may be stored, refrigerated, overnight or several days.)
5. When ready to bake, preheat a piz-zelle iron. Pour a thin layer of batter on hot iron (for a 4-inch pizzelle use approximately 1 tablespoon of batter); bake 2 to 3 minutes, or until done.
6. If desired, sprinkle with a light dusting of confectioners' sugar while piz-zelles are warm.