|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Light cream||6 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoon)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream sherry||6 Tablespoon|
|Gaufrettes/Almond cookies||4 (French Wafers)|
1. Set the refrigerator on coldest setting.
2. Take a bowl and add creams, pinch of salt and sugar and whip it until the mixture turns firm but not very stiff.
3. Take a 9-inch loaf pan or plastic box and spread the mixture over it and cover it with a double layer of foil or a lid until the creamy turns nearly sold.
4. Pound the macaroons to fine crumbs using a rolling pin or a blender.
5. Keep the third of the crumbs for decoration.
6. Disintegrate the frozen cream mixture in the bowl and whisk it with remaining sherry and macaroon crumbs.
7. Allow the mixture to stay light and add more sherry and sugar if required.
8. Remove the mixture to a washed and dried container and cover it and return to the freezer.
9. Take out the cream once it has become firm and overturn it over the container on a serving plate.
10. Use the cloth to rub the container. The cloth should be wrung out in hot water before you use it again.
11. Top it with macaroon crumbs. Press the macaroon crumbs lightly over the sides and top of the ice cream using the broad-bladed spatula .
12. Serve immediately.