|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Olive oil/Other oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Dried sweet basil||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a skillet, add oil to cook slowly garlic and onion for a few minutes.
2) Pour in tomato paste, water and tomato sauce.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Sprinkle seasoning on top.
5) Gently simmer the sauce, while you prepare the meat balls.
6) Serve with meat balls on pasta or with bread rolls.