Zabaglione Ice Cream
|Icing sugar||3 Ounce, sifted (75 Gram)|
|Double cream||6 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pistachio nuts||2 Tablespoon (To Decorate)|
1) Arrange 4 ramekin dishes and other ingredients.
2) In a bowl, place the egg yolks with icing sugar.
3) Beat the mixture well until thick and juts like mousse.
4) In a seperate bowl, beat together the marsala and cream until thick.
5) Carefully fold the egg mixture into cream mixture.
6) In the 4 freezerproof ramekin dishes, pour the mixture.
7) Cover the dishes, seal them and freeze.
8) Serve the chilled dish as dessert.