Italian Antipasto Bake
|Rotini/Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Frozen vegetable||16 Ounce (Broccoli, Water Chestnuts, Red Bell Pepper)|
|Chicken breast halves||2 , cut into strips|
|Bottled italian dressing||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Garbanzo beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), pitted|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, divided|
|French fried onions||2 4⁄5 Ounce, divided|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and combine pasta with vegetables, chicken, salad dressing, garbanzo beans, olives, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
3) Stir in French fried onions and mozzarella cheese.
4) Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked properly.
5) Make another layer with mozzarella cheese and fried onion, uncover, and bake further for 5 minutes or until onions turn golden brown.
Season with pepper and serve.