2. In a bowl, take warm water, olive oil, sugar, salt, active dry yeast and whole wheat flour. Mix it well.
3. Spread flour on your work surface and knead the dough.
4. Flatten the dough to make pizza crust.
5. Spread tomato sauce over it.
6. Arrange mozzarella cheese and basil over it.
7. Bake it in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until it is done.
If your kids love pizza, here is a way you can engage them in the preparation process. This recipe video of Homemade Pizza demonstrates how to involve kids in the Pizza making process. This video is about a very simple pizza topping but you, of course can add a topping of your choice!