|Eggplant||1 Medium, peeled|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dried bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spaghetti sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a flat dish, combine the milk, egg and melted butter.
2) In a saucer, spread the bread crumbs.
3) Dip the eggplant slices first into the milk mixture and then coat evenly with the crumbs.
4) Place the sliced eggplants directly over the rack and cook as per the directions or until the slices are tender.
5) Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce over each slice and top with a thin slice of the mozzarella cheese.
6) Cook further as per the directions until the cheese melts.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.