|Jumbo shrimp||12 , peeled, deveined, and split lengthwise|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon (Of 2 Lemons)|
|Oregano||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh butter||1⁄4 Pound|
|Chablis wine||3 Ounce|
1) Combine together the shrimp, eggs, 1.4 cup of flour, salt, pepper, juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon parsley and drops of both Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces. Mix well and blend to form a batter.
2) With the remaining ¾ cup of flour, individually flour each strip if shrimp.
3) In a frying pan which is on medium heat, put the olive oil and cook the shrimp till it is golden brown.
4) Remove the cooked shrimp and place it on the paper towels to drain and absorb the grease.
5) Wipe the pan clean after removing all the oil from it.
6) On low flame, put butter in the pan and add Chablis wine, shrimp, juice of 1 lemon, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon parsley and 1.2 teaspoon of oregano.
7) Serve after blending properly.