Light And Easy Italian Chicken
|Chicken breast halves||6 , skinned and boned|
|Reduced calorie italian salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Snipped fresh tarragon/Basil / 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon / basil, crushed||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh tarragon sprigs/Basil sprigs||4|
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish and arrange the chicken on it.
3. Put water to fill the dish ¼.
4. Drizzle the dressing on the chicken.
5. Season first with black pepper and then with tarragon or basil.
6. Add Parmesan cheese and bake the dish for 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm, topped with tarragon or basil sprigs