Bologna Sausage Cheese Rolls
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Bologna sausages slice||8 Ounce|
|Swiss cheese slices||8 Ounce|
|Mashed potato||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Cooked)|
1) Mix mustard, onion juice and parsley together.
2) Use this mixture to brush both sides of Bologna sausage slices.
3) Divide the mashed potato to 8 portions.
4) Place each of this on the Bologna sausage slice.
5) Use a Swiss cheese slice to roll each sausage and fasten with a toothpick.
6) Take a skillet and arrange the rolls on it and cook for 4 minutes.
7) Serve with sauce.