|Mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Without Milk Or Seasonings)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Italian tomato sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Combine the gnocchi ingredients and spoon the 1/2 mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube.
2) In a large kettle, gently bring about 5 quarts salted water to a boil.
3) Squeeze and cut the gnocchi over the water at 1 inch intervals, then simmer for 2-3 minutes until the gnocchi begins to float.
4) Remove and drain in a colander, then place in a shallow serving dish and keep warm.
5) Then pour the sauce over all the gnocchi and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese.
6) Serve immediately in a nice dish.