Italian Meat Sauce
|Italian sausage links||4 Ounce|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Canned whole tomatoes||32 Ounce, cut up (2 Cans)|
|Canned tomato paste||12 Ounce (2 Cans)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
1. Slice the sausage links into ¼ inch thick portions.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet and put sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic in it.
3. Cook the ingredients on medium high flame till the time onion gets soft and the beef changes its color to brown.
4. Channel the fat and put undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, salt and basil.
5. Once the ingredients boil, lower the heat.
6. Put the lid on and cook for 45 minutes by stirring in between.
7. Toss over hot cooked noodles and serve.