Italian Pot Roast
|Beef chuck roast||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned whole tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Italian seasoning||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Use sharp pronged fork to pierce meat on both sides.
2. Put the roast in a cooking bag
3. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, tomato paste, seasoning and sugar.
4. Pour into bag over the roast.
5. Tie bag properly with string and
6. Arrange bag in a microwavable dish.
7. Place in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 10 minutes.
8. Turn dish.
9. Reduce microwave POWER to 3.
10. Roast for 1 hour.
11. Turn roast bag over.
12. Return to microwave for 45 to 60 minutes until meat is tender.
13. Remove dish from oven and allow roast to stand in the bag for 10 minutes.
14. Remove roast from bag and arrange on a platter.
15. Pour the juices over the roast.
16. Slice roast at the table using a carving knife.