Italian Style Chicken Dish
|Chicken||1 , cut up|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green pepper||3|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Canned italian tomatoes||20 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a baking dish and mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2) Use this mixture to coat the chicken.
3) Cook the chicken for 6 minutes.
4) Preheat a skillet and pour salad oil into it and brown the chicken.
5) Using the same baking dish, mix onions, green peppers, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, saffron and basil well.
6) Cook this mixture for 3 minutes, stir and cook again for 2 more minutes.
7) Add fried chicken to this after removing garlic and parsley.
8) Continue to add Italian tomatoes (drained) and remaining 1 teaspoon salt and cover and cook for 26 minutes.
9) Stir the mixture for every 5 minutes.
10) Serve hot over cooked hot spaghetti.