KC Pomering from G-Free Foodie makes Quinoa with Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella and a Pesto Dressing.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Extra-virgin olive oil
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), cooked and cooled
Cherry tomato/Grape tomatoes
6 Ounce, cubed
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the pesto and extra-virgin olive oil. Set aside.
2. In another bowl add in the quinoa, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
3. Pour in the pesto mixture and mix well.
4. Season with the pepper and mix again.
5. Serve Pesto Quinoa with Tomatoes and Mozzarella along with roasted vegetables and enjoy!
Compact appetizers are an intuitive idea to include or pack nutritious ingredients including vegetables and flavors. Check out this recipe to make Pesto Quinoa with Tomatoes and Mozzarella Dressing using a few seasonings along with healthy pesto and quinoa.
Gluten Free Pesto Quinoa With Tomatoes And Mozzarella Recipe Video