The general idea here is cook the pasta half way, mix it with all the other ingredients then bake at 365 for 30 minutes or till done. I used to think this dish would be hard to make, but I have to admit it is probably one of the quickest and easiest dishes I've made! It is great for taking a dish to a party or friends house.
4 Clove (20 gm), chop
Grated romano cheese
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 365 degree.
2. In pot pour water and a pinch of salt, bring it to a boil.
3. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes.
4. Once done drain, set aside.
5. Pour 1 ladle of the pasta sauce at the bottom of the pan add a layer of the cooked pasta and spread it evenly.
6. Place some ricotta cheese and romano cheese and mix everything,
7. Sprinkle garlic and continue the same steps until you get 2 layers of the pasta.
8. The final layer should have sufficient sauce to cover the pasta.
9. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 25-35 minutes.
10. Once the sauce is bubbling up from the bottom then it’s ready.