|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spaghetti||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Cook sphagetti as per the package directions. Drain and keep it aside.
2. Add butter to the cooked sphagetti.
2. In a bowl combine basil, parsley, garlic and olive oil. Blend them well and sset aside.
3. Combine sphagetti and olive oil mixture.
4. Complete the dish by stirring in Parmesan Cheese.
5. Serve the pesto after garnishing with fresh parsley sprigs.