|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spaghetti||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Cook sphagetti as per the package directions. Drain and keep it aside.
2. Add butter to the cooked sphagetti.
2. In a bowl combine basil, parsley, garlic and olive oil. Blend them well and sset aside.
3. Combine sphagetti and olive oil mixture.
4. Complete the dish by stirring in Parmesan Cheese.
5. Serve the pesto after garnishing with fresh parsley sprigs.
Calories 2145 Calories from Fat 1249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 142 g217.8%
Saturated Fat 34 g170.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.1 mg29%
Sodium 994.3 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 178 g59.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 59 g117.8%
Vitamin A 71.1% Vitamin C 71.9%
Calcium 91.8% Iron 72.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet