Italian Butterfly Pork Chops
|Pork loin butterfly chops||4|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Snipped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed||1 Tablespoon|
|Snipped oregano/1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Green pepper/Sweet red pepper||1 Medium, seeded and sliced into 1/4 inch rings|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Tomato||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Provolone cheese slices||4|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Season the chops with garlic powder.
3. Take a square shaped, 8 inch baking dish and place chops in it.
4. Put pepper on the chops.
5. Sprinkle basil and oregano on the chops.
6. Top the chops with pepper rings, onion, tomato, and cheese.
7. Drizzle cream on chops and put the dish for baking for 25-35 minutes till the chops get soft.
8. Serve warm