1. In a bowl, combine egg and pesto and whisk it well.
2. In a pan over medium heat, pour the egg mixture and spread it evenly.
3. Fold the omelet and make a square. Take it out on a plate.
4. In the pan, place the slice of bread topped with cheese.
5. Top the bread with omelet, cheese and another slice of bread. Cook it till golden.
6. Serve it as breakfast with milk or juice.
Eggs are inexpensive protein rich food and easy to make. Although eggs are delicious, a little pesto to the beaten egg mixture before making a omelet can enhance the taste. Weelicious host is making an omelete pesto and she sandwiches it between bread and some mozzarella cheese. It takes minutes to cook Egg Pesto Omelet Sandwich, it filling and healthy. Serve it for breakfast, dinner or pack them for kid's lunch, they are always a hit.