Italian Mozzarella Salad
|Baby spinach||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Watercress||4 1⁄2 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 1⁄2 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
1) Wash the spinach and watercress, then drain thoroughly on kitchen paper. Discard the tough stalks and arrange the spinach and watercress leaves in a serving dish.
2) Cut and scatter the Mozzarella pieces over the spinach and watercress leaves.
3) Halve the cherry tomatoes and scatter them over the salad.
4) Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste, then toss well to coat the leaves.
5) Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until needed.