Microwaved Shrimp Scampi
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
1. In a 2-quarter casserole combinegarlic, butter and lemon juice.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir shrimp and cheese into the butter.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
5. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Serve the shrimp with hot toast or over rice.