Pesto Chicken Roll With Pesto Mayonnaise Dressing
|Prepared sushi rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken tenders||3 Ounce, grilled|
|Tomato||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Avocado||2 Ounce, cut into strips|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Vegan Option: Use Vegetarian Mayonnaise)|
|Pesto||1 Tablespoon, prepared|
1. Toss chicken tenders with Pesto mayonnaise dressing
2. Place Origami Tomato Basil Wrap shiny side down on rolling mat.
3. Press in rice leaving a 1-inch border at top.
4. Lay in thin sliced tomato, avocado and pesto chicken.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces. Top each piece with a dot of Pesto Mayo dressing.
Pesto Mayonnaise Dressing Directions
Blend ingredients well and chill.
This recipe is courtesy of NewGem Foods. To learn more about them and their products visit, www.newgemfoods.com.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2402 Calories from Fat 1810
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 202 g310.2%
Saturated Fat 21 g105.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192 mg64%
Sodium 1540.4 mg64.2%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 23 g45.8%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet