This quick and easy meal is a "meal in and of itself."
16 Ounce (use pasta of your choice)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Dried minced onion
2 Tablespoon (Leveled)
1 , sliced and quartered
1 Pound, sliced and cubed
Tomato sauce/Pasta sauce
Soy cheese/Rice parmesan
10 Gram (Optional)
1. Fill the pot with the amount of water required by the directions on the pasta package.
2. While it is coming to boil, slice the zucchini into rounds and then quarter. Cut the tofu into small cubes.
3. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
4. While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil over medium heat and add the minced onion and garlic powder. Let it cook for a minute then add the zucchini and tofu.
5. When the pasta is three minutes from being done, add the spinach.
6. Drain the pasta and add it to the vegetables. Add the basil and Italian seasonings and then enough of the pasta sauce to suit your taste.
7. Mix well and serve immediately. Top with rice or soy Parmesan "cheese" if desired.