1. In a medium saucepan bring about 6-8 cups of water to a boil. Add in a pinch of salt to your water. Once the water is at a boil add the fusilli.
2. Cook the noodles for about ten minutes or until al dente. Make sure the pasta is cooked throughout.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, mozzarella, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Give all the ingredients a big toss and set aside until the noodles are ready.
4. Once the noodles are done drain the water and place in the mixing bowl. Gently toss the noodle with the tomato mixture.
5. Add fresh basil into the mixing bowl with all the ingredients. Gently give another toss.