1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add the asparagus, pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the sausage back into the pan.
5. Add the egg mixture into the saute pan with the vegetables and sausage.
6. Push the sides of the egg into the middle using a spatula and cook until slightly runny.
7. Add in the cheddar and Boursin herb cheese.
8. Pop into the oven for 8-10 minutes.