Crostini is another Italian appetizer made of bread which is grilled or toasted. This bread is normally flavored with garlic, salt, olive oil, cheese, tomatoes. It is either served as an appetizer or as a garnish for soups. Crostinis can be topped and baked again before serving.
1 , thinly sliced
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with the olive oil spray.
3. Arrange the baguette slices on the prepared baking tray.
4. Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
5. Place in the oven for about 5 minutes.
6. Serve as it is or accompanied with bruschetta.
In a mood to have something Italian. Check out the video of the delicious Garlic Crostini. A great Italian appetizer made out of garlic. Serve with a sauce of your choice. A lip smacking appetizer, everyone should try it out.