2. On a cookie sheet, place pizza crust and spread pasta sauce on it.
3. Place sausage pieces and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
4. Place goat cheese over it.
5. On the pizza, sprinkle basil leaves and put onion on it.
6. Pop it into the oven for 10 minutes at 450*F.
Delicious pizzas can be made in simple and traditional ways with a few ingredients. Check out chef Maryann showing how to make Amore Pizza with boboli pizza crust, some cheese, seasonings and sausage. Good when accompanied with a drink.
Calories 455 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg13.4%
Sodium 566.8 mg23.6%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 14 g27.6%
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
That's Amorè - Italian Cheese Pizza With Boboli Crust Recipe Video