2. On a cookie sheet, place pizza crust and spread pasta sauce on it.
3. Place sausage pieces and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
4. Place goat cheese over it.
5. On the pizza, sprinkle basil leaves and put onion on it.
6. Pop it into the oven for 10 minutes at 450*F.
Delicious pizzas can be made in simple and traditional ways with a few ingredients. Check out chef Maryann showing how to make Amore Pizza with boboli pizza crust, some cheese, seasonings and sausage. Good when accompanied with a drink.