1. Wash and clean the cauliflower florets, chop the asparagus and onions, finely chop the garlic, dice the roma tomatoes and keep everything aside separately.
2. In a pan sauté the cauliflower floret and asparagus with extra virgin olive oil.
3. Add the onions and garlic, sauté until crisp tender season with salt and pepper.
4. After 5 minutes add the roma tomatoes and sugar, sauté for few more minutes and add the basil, sauté for few more minutes, turn off the heat
5. In the meantime boil the pasta in salted water and cook for 3 minutes or until al dente.
6. Drain the water from the pasta and transfer it to a large serving bowl.
7. Top the cauliflower mixture over the pasta drizzle some olive oil, pasta water and parmesan cheese on top.