1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until fluffy.
5. Dip the pork chops in the eggs and then coat it with the breading.
6. Heat up a skillet with mild olive oil and place the pork chops and fry them 3 minutes on each side.
7. Cover with a lid and steam it for 7 minutes.
8. Once done remove from the heat and let it rest.
9. Serve the Italian breaded pork chops hot.