Chicken Marsala is a wonderful Italian dish prepared with the chicken cutlets, mushrooms, and Marsala wine. The chicken cutlets are dredged in the seasoned flour and briefly sauteed. The Marsala sauce is then poured over the warm chicken and served immediately. Try out this delicious Chicken Marsala and enjoy!!
4 , pounded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For dusting)
Salt and pepper
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Clove (5 gm), thinly sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced
2 Tablespoon (garnish)
1) Dredge the cutlets in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2) Meanwhile heat the olive oil and butter in saute pan and lightly brown the chicken cutlets and transfer to a platter, and keep warm.
3) In a saucepan lightly saute the garlic in the remaining butter add mushrooms and saute lightly.
4) Add Marsala wine and cook for 2-3 minutes then add the chicken broth and check for seasoning.
5) Then return the chicken to the sauce and heat through. Then garnish with the parsley.