Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Plum tomatoes||3 , chopped|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Crushed red peppers||To Taste|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cut the French baguette with a serrated knife into slices.
3) Brush the slices with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
4) Toast the sliced bread under the preheated broiler for about 10 minutes until toasted and browned.
5) In a bowl, combine, the tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, crushed red peppers, olive oil and shrimp together; mix thoroughly.
6) Remove the bread slices from the broiler and spoon over the shrimp mixture.
7) Garnish the shrimp bruschetta with fresh basil and serve.