1 Cup (16 tbs) (Genovese basil leaves and flowers)
4 Clove (20 gm)
2 Teaspoon, chopped
8 , chopped
Fresh orange juice
Fresh lemon juice
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a skillet over medium heat, toast the pine nuts.
2. In a blender, add orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, basil, pine nuts, garlic, ginger, orange peel, lemon peel, green chilies, salt and pepper.
3. Blend it to a smooth paste.
4. Transfer it to a bowl and add parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
5. Marinate the Tilapia fillets with salt and pepper.
6. In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the tilapia fillets.
7. In a plate, place the fried tilapia and garnish with pesto.
8. Serve the Tilapia Pesto dish with rice and salad.
You can now cook tasty, spicy pan-fried tilapia fish easily at your home. This was never thought possible, but Bhal Dave's excellent and simple recipe helps us to make the perfect pan-fried tilapia dish.