|Beef bouillon cubes||6|
|Hot water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Red table wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon||1⁄4 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Cooked navy beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shredded raw cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced potato||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Diced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Minced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Elbow macaroni||1⁄4 Pound|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water in Dutch oven. Add red wine, bacon, beans, cabbage, potato, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, tomatoes, seasoned salt, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Simmer about 1 hour.
4. Add macaroni and simmer 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
5. Serve with lots of Parmesan cheese and toasted Italian bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2800 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.7%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.3 mg23.4%
Sodium 8407 mg350.3%
Total Carbohydrates 460 g153.4%
Dietary Fiber 67.3 g269.2%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 92 g183.2%
Vitamin A 507.3% Vitamin C 255.2%
Calcium 95.7% Iron 113.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet