|Beef bouillon cubes||6|
|Hot water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Red table wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon||1⁄4 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Cooked navy beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shredded raw cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced potato||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Diced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Minced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Elbow macaroni||1⁄4 Pound|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water in Dutch oven. Add red wine, bacon, beans, cabbage, potato, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, tomatoes, seasoned salt, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Simmer about 1 hour.
4. Add macaroni and simmer 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
5. Serve with lots of Parmesan cheese and toasted Italian bread.