Tomato And Rosemary Focaccia
|White bread mix||1 Pound (450 Gram, 1 Packet)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Dried rosemary||2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Sun dried tomatoes||8 , snipped|
|Black olives||12 , stoned and chopped|
|Lukewarm water||7 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Sea salt flakes||To Taste|
1. Mix the bread mix with half the oil, the rosemary, tomatoes, olives and water until it forms a firm dough.
2. Turn out the dough on to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes. Return to the mixing bowl and cover with oiled clear film.
3. Leave the dough to rise in a warm place until it has doubled in size. Meanwhile, lightly grease two baking sheets and preheat the oven to 425°F/ 220°C/Gas 7.
4. Turn out the risen dough, punch down and knead again. Divide into two and shape into rounds. Place on the baking sheet, and punch hollows in the dough. Trickle over the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake the focaccia for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Slide off on to wire racks to cool. Eat slightly warm.
Calories 528 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1019.9 mg42.5%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79.1%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 30 g59.4%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet