|Minced meat||115 Gram|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), flaked|
|Bay leaf||1 Gram|
1. Chop onions and garlic finely and fry in oil.
2. Add meat, fry for a few minutes and add mushrooms.
3. Add blanched tomatoes, chopped carrot, celery, bay leaf and salt.
4. Simmer gently until meat is cooked.
5. Cook spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water till tender.
6. Drain, put in a hot dish, add the meat sauce; mix well and serve garnished with grated cheese.
Calories 335 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.6 mg11.2%
Sodium 193.7 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 19 g37.8%
Vitamin A 53.2% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet