1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak over a work surface and rub with 1 tablespoon of olive oil on all sides.
4. Add 1 cup of herb crumbs and spread over to completely coast the rib eye and save the remaining for another dish.
5. In a large skillet, heat a tablespoon of olive oil on high heat and brown the breaded steak on both sides.
6. Pop the caramelized steak in the oven and bake 10 minutes.
7. In the meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on high heat and caramelize the portabello mushrooms.
8. Once the mushrooms are brown, add the balsamic vinegar to deglaze. Adjust seasonings with salt, pepper, parsley and butter.
9. In a plate, serve the steak and spoon sauce over it and serve.