1. In a food processor, add lemon juice, basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, 1/4 – 1/3 cup olive oil and salt and pepper and puree until combined.
2. The pesto should be very thick with a slight run of olive oil. Once done, set aside.
3. Next, season the seafood on all sides with salt and pepper.
4. In a large saute pan add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize all sides of the seafood. Then, de-glaze with white wine.
5. In the meanwhile, add the fettucini to a large pot of salted boiling water and cook al dente. Drain water and set aside.
6. Add the fettucini to the seafood pan along with the pesto.
7. Add the sun dried tomatoes and toss well.
8. Adjust salt and pepper as required.
9. Plate and garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve.